Moving forward with the listing of your home involves a number of processes for both the agent and the seller.
This preparation system ensures your home looks great in order to create a positive impact on buyers from the second they walk through the door.
• Professional Photography
• 3D Walk Tours
• Floor plans
• Drone Photography
• Night Photography
• Dedicated property website
COMPLIMENTARY* for all my clients
* Some restrictions apply.
Preparation of Your Home
A small investment in time and effort can provide a big advantage when a salesperson shows your home to prospective buyers.
• House exterior in good repair.
• House number easy to see/read.
• Eaves trough, downspouts & soffits painted.
• Garage/carport clean and tidy.
• Cracked window panes replaced.
• Doorbell operational.
• Door Hardware in good repair.
• Porch and foyer clean and tidy.
• Lawns cut & raked.
• Hedges & shrubs trimmed.
• Garden weeded & edged.
• Leaves raked; walks swept.
• Decks and patios cleared of leaves and debris.
• Snow and ice cleared.
• Walkways sanded or salted.
• Cracked plaster repaired.
• Chipped paint touched up.
• Door knobs and cupboards latch tight.
• Furnace wiped down and cleaned.
• Burned out light bulbs replaced.
• Squeaky doors oiled.
• All lights turned on.
• Air conditioner turned on in warm weather.
• Fireplace lit in cooler weather.
• Closets neat and tidy.
• Halls and stairs clear of clutter.
• Drapes opened during daylight.
• Background music playing quietly.
• Carpets vacuumed.
• Fresh flowers in various rooms.
• Fresh air in the house.
• Listen carefully to fully understand your objectives.
• Thoroughly inspect your home.
• Provide feedback on what's needed to achieve optimal results.
• Price your home.
• Explain the home selling/marketing process.
• Explain what happens from time of contract through closing.
• Advise you on how to show your home effectively.
• Review a personalized marketing plan.
We meet with you to discuss your objectives and timing for selling your home.
We review the entire selling process and lay out the steps necessary to take your house to market as well as walk you through what happens after the sale.
Kitchen & Bathroom
• Sinks and taps clean and polished.
• Appliances cleaned.
• Counter-tops clear and polished.
• Inside of cupboards and cabinets clean and neat.
• Small appliances put away.
• Remove clutter.
• Mirrors, fixtures, and taps cleaned and polished.
• Leaky taps and toilets repaired.
• Inside cupboards and cabinets clean and neat.
• Towels clean and matching.
• Remove clutter.
Every listing is posted to our social media platforms and boosted.
Each post includes a link to the property page on our website.
We use videos as well as still photography and a description of the property.
Open houses and any outside PR are also posted on our social media.
We enjoy one of the highest number of followers (over 9,000) of any real estate company in the GTA.
As a result, we promote every listing through targeted Facebook ads and have found this to be a very successful form of advertising.
Instagram is another popular platform for us where we use targeted advertising to extend the reach to an engaged audience.
Our properties do well on Instagram due to the quality of our photography.
Every listing is posted and promoted on Twitter where we have a significant following.
High-quality print materials are one of our hallmarks.
We ensure excellent photography and print quality to highlight all of the outstanding features of your home.
We have our own industrial printers in-house in order to have control over every aspect of each printed piece.
Your feature sheet will include gorgeous professional photos in an editorial style brochure.
It will include information important to buyers as well as other agents actively looking for clients.
Not only do we include information about your home but we also, highlight important information about the neighborhood.
"Just Listed" Post Cards:
Just Listed postcards are created featuring the best photos of your home and the most pertinent information.
These postcards are blasted around your neighborhood to advertise your home and encourage interest from people who already know the community.
Utilizing traditional print media in local and national newspapers as well as on-line Toronto-based blogs maximize the exposure of your home to a broader audience.
Luxury Real Estate
Slavens and Associates is a registered broker by LuxuryRealEstate.com, an organization which provides access to fine international estates and property listings.
Recognized worldwide by industry leaders and media alike, the Who's Who In Luxury Real Estate the brand continues to set the standard.
Their extensive list of luxury homes for sale enables your home to be showcased amidst unique properties from across the globe..
Why Should You Choose Us?
Our boutique brokerage enjoys an unparalleled reputation and loyal name recognition.
With tireless energy, innovative and educative approaches, we consistently attract buyers and sellers.
We creatively negotiate our clients’ means and dreams, and invariably achieve optimal results
The Slavens name has been an integral part of the Real Estate Industry since the 1970s.
Many of our salespeople have 20+ years of experience.
We continue to grow and thrive due to successful results and exceeding our customers' expectations.
Engaging in targeted markets, we have a significant reach through our social media platforms and emarketing as well as through traditional media.
Our in-house Marketing department works with our agents to tailor plans to specific clientele.
We work with a group of trusted home inspectors, contractors and lawyers to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible..
We have a proven track record of delivering results to thousands of clients